Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Know more than One Devil

My sister, the other devil, just brought back from Hawaii some Hershey's Kisses that I've never seen in the US. Behold, it's Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses with Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts. Do you agree with me that the Aloha tags on the Kisses are such a cute touch?


The nuts inside the chocolate are softer than I expected...they are easy to bite, unlike trying to bite a whole almond in half. Perhaps it's the fat content that makes them soft - this makes me scared. The size of the nuts vary from one Kiss to another; some are one big nut in the center as pictured on the package; others are chopped and scattered in the chocolate.

Thank you sis, for ruining my diet! :-) I guess I'll have to work twice as hard now to fit into my wedding dress.

No comments: