Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cookie madness

Ok, this has got to stop. I just baked my 3rd batch of chocolate chocolate chip cookies in less than a week.

Going...going...gone!


I have to admit though that my recent batch was less successful - I had to substitute in unsweetened chocolate (that was all my fiance had) and apparently 2 tablespoon of sugar per ounce of unsweetened chocolate wasn't enough.

Anyhow, here's the link to Martha Stewart's recipe for her Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies. Instead of using all semi-sweet chocolate, I like to substitute in a quarter of bittersweet chocolate in the recipe.

Since I'm gonna to be stocking up my fiance's fridge in the days to come, I'm sure I'll be posting some of the freezer friendly and quick go to recipes I use all the time. The poor guy simply doesn't have the time to cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it's not as fun to bake at Fred's since he does not have a KitchenAid mixer. : )

Latest update: I had that last crumb!