Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lovely Flower Arrangements in HK

I saw some of most wonderful flower arrangements in Hong Kong. They were all over shopping plazas and restaurants. You hardly see those in shopping malls in the States, and I've never seen arrangements like these before. Here are some that caught my eye.

Various phalaenopsis orchids and cream and peach roses on tall branches:


Above, a flower arrangement in a shopping plaza in HK



Yellow calla lilies, yellow oncidium orchids and pink hydrangeas on a bed of stones (I especially liked how the stems of the calla lilies look like bamboo from afar because they were tied every so inches):

Above, another flower arrangement in a shopping plaza in HK



A low arrangement of pink vanda orchids and tea leaves in square vase:

Above, a flower arrangement in a restaurant in HK



I think I might consider using different types of orchids now in my wedding!

No comments: