Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Company after My Heart

While doing some wedding research, I found Paper Orchid. The company does laser cut products...invitations, cupcake wrappers, favor boxes, etc. They carry a variety of patterns (it's like a dream come true for me!). Here're just a few that caught my eye:

  • Invitation for a Chinese wedding (makes me wished my colors were red & gold!) I think this is perfect for those who want to steer clear of the typical Chinese invitations with cartoon characters.


image from Paper Orchid


  • Nautical themed invitation (so cute!)

image from Paper Orchid


  • Another lovely laser-cut invitation

image from Paper Orchid


  • Napkin ring (ain't it special?)

image from Paper Orchid


  • Butterfly cupcake wrapper (makes the cupcake too pretty to eat).


image from Paper Orchid


No comments: