Friday, July 11, 2008

Can't Get Enough of Patterns

Does Martha do more than just eat? Yes. I realize I've been on a roll lately blogging about my latest eats. So I thought it would be nice to take a break from that this time around.

I've been doing a lot of wedding research online...looking at dresses, invitations, florists, blogs, etc. What I keep on getting drawn to are patterns - damask, lace, etc. So it doesn't take much to figure out that my wedding dress has got lace on it. Here's a sneak preview of my dress:


image from here


And as tempting as it may be to get invitations from Ceci New York, one of the most wanted stationers in the city, I have better self control than you think. That doesn't stop me though from admiring and drooling over their beautiful work, namely this one:

image from Ceci New York

Spot a pattern there? The purple is perfect too! And lastly, it's no surprise that my venue's got patterned walls:


I'm crossing my fingers that all this is not too much to make our guests dizzy.

No comments: