Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not Your Plain Ol'Window Shades

I was browsing through one of my sister's Domino magazines many moons ago, and saw this page that featured semi-sheer patterned window shades that I could not get out of my head. I'm so used to seeing curtains or vinyl blinds, and I love patterns, so of course my heart skipped a beat when I saw those shades. During one of my moments of boredom recently, I took some time to look for some thing similar to what I saw in the magazine.

My search brought me to Delia Shades, which makes window shades of many patterns - from Moorish arches, dots, Chinese latticework, and more. I love every single one of them! Here are some of my favorites:



Moorish arches from Delia Shades



Moorish Doors from Delia Shades




Frame Lattice from Delia Shades


Iron Orange from Delia Shades

No comments: