Friday, April 4, 2008

Call of the Wild

I have been drawn to prints and patterns ever since I started searching for wedding inspirations. So when I was shopping with my sister one weekend, I was immediately drawn to these chairs (below). They were calling my name!


I think they would work so well as an accent in a modern room. Just imagine the pop they bring out of an understated room. And the price was just right. I just had to have them. I am not a home owner yet, so I bought them as gifts for my sister's new house. I don't think my brother-in-law likes them, so perhaps they'll just stay in "my" guest room.

Days later, I got my hands on an issue of Elle Decor, which featured the home of the fabulous wedding gown designer Monique Lhuillier. Hey, if I can't get one of her beautifully well made wedding gowns, at least I should make my future home look like that! It looks like we both have the same love for the zebra pattern. I think great minds think alike, don't you?


No comments: