Friday, August 22, 2008

Vintage Tones in Photoshop

I have been digging through my photos from Paris to see what I can do to them on Photoshop. I have to preface this by saying that I'm not a great photographer (I've been told so by my lovely sister), and I'm not an expert at Photoshop either (I just play with whatever functions I can find or know little of).

Anways, below are my latest projects...all I did was use Auto Levels if needed, then play around with Color Balance to add a vintage tone. Some needed extra work like rotating the photo if crooked and clone stamping if something needs to be taken out. Sadly, I don't think I have enough wall space for all the pictures I've done so far.


Place des Vosges before



Place des Vosges after - vintage tone added




Pont Neuf before - taken at sunset





Pont Neuf after - levels adjusted, vintage tone added





Tuilieries before - crooked




Tuilieries after - straightened and vintage tone added




Tuilieries garden before - garbage can in the way




Tuilieries garden after - garbage can removed, vintage tone added



No comments: