Friday, April 10, 2009

April Sunshine

The April weather has been depressing. Rain rain and more rain. That's why it makes me happy to see these pictures from my sister! She sent me these about 2 weeks ago. Our hard work last year is beginning to pay off. I don't think I can take credit for this particular patch near my sister's driveway though.


Crocuses of all colors have popped out of the ground. There's yellow...


White with yellow center...


And my favorite, purple with yellow center.



Unfortunately, I have been under voluntary house arrest (and will be until June, and sorry to sneak this in here, but I'll be cutting down more on blogging until then), so I haven't paid my sister a visit yet to see the fruits of our labor. Hopefully, it won't be too late in June to see the results!

No comments: