Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wedding Wednesdays: Flower Girls

I may not have had the bride gene or want to be a completely traditional bride, but I didn't want to take the fun away from the flower girls. Yup, I had flower girls.

My cousin was a flower girl two years ago, and she wanted to do it again so she can sprinkle petals down the aisle. You're only young once, so you can only be a flower girl up to a certain age. Plus, most little girls love to dress up and look pretty. How can you deny them this chance? And now I proudly introduce to you my flower girl!



Actually, that is a model for my DIY for the flower girls. I made floral headpieces and matching bracelets - this was one of the few places that I'm allowing myself to be traditional. Whether the young ones will tear them apart or refuse to wear them is another matter. Stay tuned for deatils!

No comments: