Thursday, January 8, 2009

Martha Registry Love

It's been quite a busy holiday for me and my fiance. We designed the invitations (hopefully they come out okay), shopped for wedding rings, planned the honeymoon and started tackling the registry. I had never thought of registering for China, but it became very tempting after I saw Martha Stewart's Collection by Wedgwood.

Martha's designs are modern yet classic. They're made in England and set at a lower price point (probably because her China line isn't rimmed with platinum or sterling silver). I also love that you can mix and match between different collections. For example, you can pair a plate from their Bouquet collection below...



...with one from their Ribbon Stripe line below. Trust me, I tried out this combination in the store, and it works.

Here are other eye catching ones:


All images from Macys.com

No comments: