Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been the longest 2 months of my life, but I am back!! I am slowly starting getting used to having a life again.

So in my attempt at trying to have a life again, I wanted to get tickets to the Martha Stewart show. Sadly, they're not taping for the next few months. Oh well.

Anyways, to celebrate my liberation, we had some tasty sake. I was never a fan of sake, but this one is good. My fiance couldn't stop raving about this sake and cucumber drink he had in Boston. It may sound like an odd combination, but it was actually quite good! The cucumber added some sweetness to the drink.

The sake we had was called Kamoizumi Komekome-Shu. It wasn't exactly the one he had the first time, but I was told it was just as good! This sake is supposed to go well with "light desserts such as sorbet, creme brulee and apple tarts."

To make the drink...make sure you chill the bottle in the fridge first, then pour some into a glass, and add in a slice of cucumber. The drink is sweet and refreshing light.




No comments: