Monday, May 5, 2008

Am Loving Mangos

I haven't been blogging much lately, and sadly, I'm gonna be blogging a lot less til June. When next month comes around though, I'm gonna be in full wedding planning mode, and I'll be sure to share with you my progress! I'm soooo excited!

In the meantime, if you can get your hands on these mangos, stock up! These are not the red/green variety you see in your typcial supermarket. These are orange with a hint of yellow - you can probably find them at an ethnic supermarket or Chinatown.





The orange/yellow ones I love are so much more fragrant, less acidic and so much richer in taste compared to the red/green ones. These mangos I have been eating are from Mexico; they are smaller and their seeds can be paper-thin. What's more? They are so much easier to peel at the right ripeness too. Just the rich color of its flesh makes my mouth water. Yum!

No comments: